Monday, May 22, 2017

Be Free of All Chains!

Being free is awesome. Being free is being happy and light.  Cut yourself from things that hurt and exhaust you. Don't be afraid of walking away. Walking away is sometimes the only answer to a problem. Leaving it be.

I feel emptiness and aloneness, but it is not of the vile strain. It's a joy to let go and just enjoy things as they come, telling them thank you and goodbye when their time has passed.

Life is full of such things. Life is a Beautiful Eternity of ever passing things. Love them, nurture them, give into them and when the time comes, fare them their well and go on.

As I (and countless people before me) have once said: Do not cling to anything. Clinging is a slow painful willing suicide.

I live and love and I don't make the time to regret nor hate. I am but a human. I have made mistakes and wrongdoings and I have learned my lesson. I learn it every day.

Every day is a new challenge. New ride. The best way to enjoy it is to just sit back and let it flow, baby.

And try not to get shot up to the kingdom fuck when things go sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment